Sunday, October 14, 2007

Wantan soup ala 2020

Being a regular at Cafe 2020,there are times when one does not know what else to eat.Regular? (5 Out of 7 days,my friends and I would have our coffee mornings/breakfast/meetings,networking and bonding there.) Do not despair,the latest addition to the otherwise "stagnant" menu is the Wanton soup. For RM2.50, it's a bargain. Why a bargain?The wanton filling is the same as the filling in the siew mai,the fried siew mai& the "kapal layar"(looks like the sail of a yatch). For 3 pieces of siew mai,the price is RM2.20. In the wanton soup,you get to have 9 pieces of the wanton floating with the vegetable in oyster sauce stock.Try it the next time you visit Cafe 2020. I do not know why I am promoting this cafe..not that I ever get a complimentary mug of Nescafe C Kosong.

No comments: