Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Si Pendek - bukan soal tidak laku..

I forgot all about wanting to write something on my good friend,Si Pendek. Both si pendek & si kurus,when they are in town...sorry..I mean, in the city, they would make it a point to call me up for breakfast. Quite often,when they have the extra money after paying the 'utang',they would buy me my favourite sherry,...a bottle ofHarvey's Bristol Cream Sherry brought all the way from Labuan. I'll write about the sherry in another posting.
Si pendek got married in his early 40s ( yes,life begins at 40 for some) and hence,Kath & I used to sing that Blues Gang's song 'RELAKS' to him...but we changed the lyrics to: Bertahun-tahun membujang,bukan soal tidak laku, itulah RELAKS nama nya..RELAKS..RELAKS..(Ages & ages of being single,it's not a case of nobody wants,but it's a matter of wanting to relax) In the case of Si Pendek,it's more like 'setengah abad membujang' (half a century being a bachelor) because he's fussy?no,he's just being careful..one wife is enough,cannot afford to have 4 wives,he said. I remember asking him whether he would marry 4 wives and he said,"macam mana mahu kahwim ampat,cari satu bini pun setengah mati,begitu lama dan susah." I tried a few times match-making si pendek with some of the girls I used to work with but to no avail. He finally got a wife, a pretty nurse from Kedah when he went to watch the F1 Grand Prix at Sepang. See,when cupid strikes...even at the race tracks,vrooooooooooomm here..zzoooooooomm there, LOVE can come easy. Sorry Michael
Schumacher(not sure of the spelling),not all who went to F1 Grand Prix watched your racing skills...ada pergi sana to 'ngerek'. (dating) ha..ha..I attended the wedding in KK & they are now blessed with a son.

1 comment:

Uchu Keling said...

It must be HOT!. you know lar, the condition at F1 Sepang during race day.

Very very the hot one! The last time I was there, no problem of finishing up 10 cans of Foster.

Diatu, di upah urang enggai meh meda F1. Rather watch on TV.