Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Since I have started blogging..................

I wish I had known much earlier to blog but most times,I'd rather lie down on the sofa watching the tv shows than to stare at the computer. All thanks to Nico who helped me create the blog during his recent semester break.
You know how it is,when one is interested in the things that one does, one is determined to see how best to make things work or look presentable. That's what I did this morning..I looked through the instructions on how to create a blog,the templates,settings & so forth. So,here is the result of the trials & errors of creating a new look for this blog. Last night I created a blog for Uchuku...will let you people know her blog once she has started blogging.
I'd like to share with you some of the comments I received through SMS:
Joe's text to Mang on my blog:Aunty Jenny manchal ha!It's very funny. I miss everyone now. Aku menangis.
Joe's text to me:Ha ha. Manchal! I have seen the blog. Very good. I do miss my kopi mornings you know.
Jetli's text to me: Very good. Udah bini aku enggau cousin iya meda. Ni gambar aku deh?
Mang's comment: Luput orang ti nemu nama utai ke paymembay nya.
Plus a few other comments which I have lost track of...
Oh ya.spoke to Audrey on the phone this morning &she told me,"wah!so nice or good your blog......bla..bla..Angela showed to me."
Uchuku called to say she & her colleagues read my blog. Tima acih!!!Tenkiu,munyi ko...?

No comments: