Sunday, December 2, 2007

As I was passing........

I could not help wondering if the Mat Salleh tourists were able to read and understand what the words/message on the signboards were trying to relay...how were they going to react? I dreaded walking along the Kuching Waterfront during my other trip with the SIDS ladies. We did not want to take the taxi as we thought it was a good exercise to walk back from India Street to Crowne Plaza Hotel. Little did we know, the darker it got, more 'rowdy' bunch of youngsters appeared..goodness knows..from where...teasing each other. It is from these kinds of teasings that eventually led to misunderstandings & fights and more so, if arak was consumed. Here are 2 signboards that I saw on the fencing at Kuching Waterfront. The presence of Police would be most welcome at this area so that people can walk hand in hand or in groups with a peaceful mind,admiring the goings and the comings of Kuching Life.





















No comments: