Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ha..ha..ha.ha..ha..

For those of you who managed to find this blog ( as can be seen from the Feedjit counter) I thank you very much for wanting to visit my blog & read the nonsense, to some but news, to others. The only 3 persons that I gave my new url were Rosaline,Naie & my son. I'll still continue to write both in English & Iban and will continue to spell incorrectly be it people's names,things,etc.,;constructing sentences with plenty of wrong grammars or whatever lah be it nama blog..suka ati aku lah. Since Sebugey is popularly known,so www.sebugey.blogspot.com meh penyadi nama blog aku.Maia aku ke nukar url blog aku,the first person ke text aku nanya/minta access to read my blog was Rosaline laban Flavia ke benong gawa di Bangalore ka macha blog aku including Rosanne ke belajar di England. Udah nya Mang talipon nanya kebuah lapa enda ulih macha blog tangkan ke Endu talipon nanya kebuah tau ke kati ka meda blog aku. Ila aku madah, ko aku. Maia aku ngagai birthday indai Karina,Angela pan nanya lapa enda ulih macha blog aku. Tusah endar ka bisi permission meda blog ko iya. Try harder Angela,Vernon enggau bala bukai ti ka macha. You'll somehow find the blog. Itulah cerita nya for your consumption.

5 comments:

PurpleChocolate said...

Sinu amat! Iran aku lapa enda ulih muka blog nuan tadi. Puas aku ke bepikir ngiga jalai baru tu tetemu ka ya. Kumbai aku nuan "give up" blogging. He.he.he...
Congrats to your "new blog name". See you more often here and thanks for sharing all those interesting stories!

Sebugey said...

nya meh,rindu ga becerita.Nganti bisi uchu,cerita pasal sida uchu ga ila baka nuan. ha..ha..

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny...let's see if I can get this posted before I write more!

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes...finally. Hi again Jenny. I got your address here from Margaret Enduyan. I love your story, 'I beg your pardon, I never promise you a rose garden...'It is humorous and at the same time a day to day anecdote. Keep on writing auk. In case you are wondering which Josephine is this...it's Josephine Morris.

Sebugey said...

Oh ya Josephine, Mang texted me just now,...first, I was puzzled..sapa orang ba Sudan reading my blog??then I remember the two of you...how could I forget the OrangKayaKayas/saudagar-saudagar. Happy reading! God Bless