Sunday, September 7, 2008

another headache...part 2

Another interesting thing that I enjoy observing when I attend a dinner is how we behave when we do not get the best seats...seats that give the best view of the stage. Believe me,getting the best seat or rather not getting the best seat can also become an issue. It is true when one comes late to a dinner,usually the seats facing directly to the stage are fast taken by the early birds. It is also true when friends say that 'nyu pedis pegu bai malik ke belakang ngagai stage'. Most times I never got the best seats..so what to do?..Just reposition the chair facing the stage,of course after the makan is done...but I do not really give a damn where I sit as long as the food & company are good even if the speakers are an inch away pounding on at my ear drums.. When the two are good,who needs to see what's happening on the stage. Right?? Right!! Do not always insist on getting the seats facing the stage..at times, a little suffering does one a lot of good. Sometimes I am surprised & ashamed when friends make such a fuss on not getting a good seat.

* Do not make a mountain out of a molehill.*

No comments: