Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The 'beauty' of blogging.....

With the announcement that the authorities are going to get tough on bloggers who post 'insensitive'/sensitive issues,whateverlah,it comes to mind or rather I had been warned by my better half to be extra careful on what I should write.
I like blogging for the simple reason that whatever 'nonsense' that I blogged about,I somehow do get the attention of friends or other readers. Unlike if I were to talk in a group of say,10 ladies,the chances of you being heard or given a chance to speak your mind is pretty limited & the likelihood that you'd be heard is slim. When you talk there is a chance that you would be interupted because your friends have some similar experiences/ideas that they also want to share with you & the others.
Baka pagi tadi bala kami,10 iko semua bisi breakfastba Suncity Food Court kira pukul 9 pagi. Laban lama enda betemu maioh endar cerita & 2 jam enda tentu cukup jam berandau,semua 10 iko masing masing bisi utai di sebut. Tang ti blogging,maioh endar utai ulih di tulis laban nuan kediri naip utai ka di padah ke nuan. Betul tak?
I'd better go now..ka nganjong BIG BOSS kami sebilik jogging. Adios!

No comments: