Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday,Mrs. Mary Jean Bolly.....

Saying GRACE........
The Vicar leading the congregation in saying GRACE before the refreshment & then praying at the same time wishing Mrs.Mary Jean a "Happy Birthday".

The Lord Bishop Bolly & his lovely wife,Mary Jean.


Mrs. Mary Jean & Bishop Bolly



Taken outside of the gate.....




..besides the newly instituted Vicar of St. Columbas Parish,Venerable Archdeacon Solomon Chong who sang at the top of his voice in wishing Bishop Bolly's wife,Mrs. Mary Jean Bolly, I think I was among the top 10 loudest in singing the birthday song while at the same clicking away to catch some sweet moments. As I was almost getting into my car, I heard another round of Happy Birthday song being sung again,this time a birthday cake with candles was in sight but I was already getting ready to drive so I did not manage to get a snap of the moment. Anyway, Happy Birthday to Mrs. Mary Jean Bolly & may God continue to bless you.

No comments: