Thursday, June 18, 2009

Three Coins in a Fountain.......

The Italian tour guide,also called Michael. I remember the common name used to be Giovanni or John..now,so many are called Michael.
@The Trevi Fountain....








If you throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain,you will come back to Rome..
you throw 2 coins,you will get married....

BUT if you throw 3 coins,you'll get a divorce,so said our Italian Tour Guide.
I remember throwing a coin into the Trevi Fountain during my first trip there..so that's why I went back to Rome again. Did I throw another coin this time around? No, I have no wish to go back there again. Why? Cukup lah,2 kali dah pergi sana and further more,touring Italy involves a lot of walking,not just a walk. Darie,a fellow tourist described most walks that we had like walking from Kpg Merikan to Emart at Tudan.(Jauh beribu batu..)

No comments: