Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday with PAUL SIR

18th November,2007 SUNDAY Every Saturday,even before we could get a table at 2020's,either D or I would straight away go to the grocery shop next to it to buy a copy of the BPost because we want to know what Paul Sir has to say/write for the week. Yesterday,he wrote something on "Yes,everyone can fly but not RM6 for a sandwich,please." Some may say,"How could we not buy the 'yummy nasi lemak' & the other foodstuff on sale by the 'figure-hugging red uniform' girls?' Yes, the food & drinks sold on board are not that cheap but then again when you think of the 'passage' taken before the foodstuff reach us at the cabin, they have to cost that much inorder to sustain that sector of the business. I think passengers should be allowed to bring their own food but on the other hand,I wouldn't like to be sitting next to a person who brings sambal petai,cincalok,ikan masin,kasam jani,sotong kering or tempoyak. Please don't get me wrong,the food I mention are exotic,yummy but not when consumed in an enclosed area & 35,000ft above sea level....&&& after that meal, the smell of the petai burps.(If you have not read Paul Sir's article yesterday,please do so.)
Heard about some makciks who complained about the AA's figure hugging red uniforms recently?(can't remember whether it was at the recent UMNO convention or at Parliament) Those 'makciks' are jealous,I suppose. I love looking at the AA's air stewardesses,so pretty,charming,petite/small size BUT on the other hand,I pity them, that they are missing out on the good,hi-carb foods just to have that 'envious' measurements of a body. In other words, I'm like the 'makciks'..jealous. 60" 90" 80" Yarabi! Gemuknya.

No comments: