Thursday, December 6, 2007

Just finished decorating the Xmas tree

6th Dec 2007

I spent the whole of yesterday 'spring cleaning' the house,from putting the carpets to dry under the sun,washed the curtains & cushion covers and put them/hang them again. I managed to move a display cabinet with a little help from a helper. I can hardly walk nor stand now. I finally decorated the xmas tree which's long overdue...you see, for those of you who know me, I normally put up my xmas tree in late November. I guess it goes with age..the older I get, the longer it takes me to get up to decorate the tree. Some Christmases past, I had Ree,Mang & Annie to do the deco. Initially ,I wanted a silver & gold theme,but decided not to, and just made do therefore with available ornaments there's in the big black garbage bag.
I'll have to go now...my back aches.































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amat bendar nuan gawa Aunty..heheh enda ngawa..once a year Xmas ;)

Very nice decorated Xmas tree..eeee i cant wait to decorate ours..or perhaps dah di decorated by the time aku pulai..

Huhuhu I love xmas!!!