Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Udah di diri ka nuan xmas tree?

Enggi kami me-uchu udah di diri ka Noy Xmas tree,ko Uchuku. Ka singgit,ulih nanchang enggau tali,tambah iya baru. Ni enggi nuan,udah di diri ka nuan xmas tree?Nelly also called asking whether my xmas tree's up & decorated. She reminded me just now that the St. Columba's carollers for Pujut area would be coming to my house this coming Friday night and that my house would be the last one that they'd call on. Bedau wai,nadai entu bisi ari laban tembu beganjuh enggau blogging,nyau enda ngiboh decorate xmas tree. I have taken the xmas tree out from its hiding place for thepast11 months and thank goodness,because it was shoved into the big black gabbage bag,it's not dusty. There's not much to clean,I just took the broom out,cleared the cobwebs and the spiders,swept the floor, put the curtains & cushion covers in the washing machine and put them to dry. I would have to get a bottle of lemon oil to polish the furnitures.....& iron the cushion covers 2moro.Well, no sweat for housewife like me...practice makes perfect. ehemm!

No comments: