Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Boxing Day

What ever is left of Indai Maie's signature Carrot cake with icing which she brought this morning. Uchu Mary, Gwen had a large chunk of it;we thought she couldn't finish it but she really finished it.


This morning,as usual I woke up around 5.30am ; switched off all the lights and took out my precious rubbish bin before the rubbish collector came to collect at 6:00am. I had an early night last night because my feet swelled after hours of standing & moving about. The next thing to do was to put away the washed plates,pots & pans to where they had been before Xmas day but I haven't got around to doing it...just thinking about doing it.


I had visitors today in the form of Indai & Apai Maie,Sudan & Igat from Bintulu before they left for the airport to send Sudan off to Jogja & about mid day,Uchuku & family came. We forgot to take photo laban Uchuku had a lot of cerita sensasi to tell until I forgot to take the camera out.


It's a lovely day outside;no rain,just plain sunny.



1 comment:

Indu Rumah Panjai said...

Apai Maie and Igat nagang diri makai, laban bc polis kesihatan ku seduai, enti enda, udah ham & spare ribs Aunty nya di enchang aku abis ku Igat. We really enjoyed the brunch, kami muti had tea at home at about 3 pm udah ke kenyang makai ba nuan.