Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas everyone!

Jo & Audrey rendering old time favourite xmas songs like Jingle Bells, I'll be home for Xmas,Blue Xmas..what else?..before the service proper starts.

Parishoners looking their best.






Warden Dennis Ng,making sure people have places to sit.




Jo,looking cheerful in shocking pink singing Jingle Bells & Audrey,in midnight blue,singing Blue Xmas.


Drama queen, Hazel,acting in "Who am I?"

Karen Emma exchanging xmas greetings with an old friend.


Priest in charge,Revd Fr Kenny Tan wishing parishoners a Blessed Xmas.


Away in a manger,.................outside the church.

D, Angking & Joseph James


TT,sister,Doria & Doria's niece.

I'm so tired that I can barely stand on my feet but I can manage to post some pictures taken during Xmas service at St.Columba's & friends visiting during noon.

No comments: