Saturday, December 29, 2007

Keep the church clean

Sunday 30th Dec 2007

It's about time that an announcement on keeping the church clean is made. Despite the notice, I still noticed some rubbish on the floor. I don't know whether it was from last night's Festival of Nine Lessons & Carols or from this morning. Again, I could not help being 'mangah' (in a state of wanting to 's------e 'somebody) again when a friend's son kept on banging the frame of the shutter. What did the mother do?..just acted deaf & dumb,until I stared hard at her,then she realised why I gave that stare. I posted my thoughts on discipline in church but I took it off. Now,I'll post it again. I did mention to Fr. Kenny Tan & Deacon Alfred about the lack of discipline,people talking during communion,answering phone calls & so forth. Come on lah...give God 1 1/2 hr of your time on Sundays.

No comments: