Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What resolutions? Aiyaa..THAT ONE,lah!

What did you ask me about? Sorry,what was the question? Oh,I see,I get you! Have I kept any of the so called new year resolutions? More like,"Have I broken any of the new year resolutions?
Frankly,it is no fun trying to live within my means. I have become like the people I always criticised all these years...a stingy cow!..a cheapskate! It is true what the Bible says.."It is more blessed to give than to receive." Does it mean that those who are always on the receiving end are less blessed?
There comes a time whereby it is almost a pity to do the receiving all the time...to be on the receiving end. That indicates how helpless one is when one receives all the time and never gives.
The part about trying not to care so much about other people... I miss the joy,satisfaction & the love when I am being insensitive to others and my surrounding. Like the other day, when I went to see Belayong in hospital,so helpless & the expressions on his children's faces got me thinking.... it could also happen to me. I could be the one lying on the bed with my eyes opened not knowing and unawared whether I was surrounded by my loved ones. I must break my resolution of pretending not to care when I really care. The 'angel' in me is back. The 'devil' in me must GO! GONE!
Create a new heart in me O Lord & renew a steadfast spirit within me
Do not cast me from your sight,nor take the Holy Spirit from me
Grant to me the joy of your salvation & sustain me spiritually,mentally & physically in my endeavour. AMEN.


Like the lanterns & the cherry blossoms? RM28.90 for a pair of the lanterns at Siong Lee's & the Cherry Blossoms costs RM3.90 per stalk.

No comments: