Thursday, March 6, 2008

Who wants to be a millionaire?

Give me the money. Money or your life? Those are some of my favourite phrases. Another one is: No Money No Talk....cheh..money..money ..money.How I wish the 1 million Indonesian Rupiahs that I have in my hands were/are actually RM1 million. Just think what I could do with each piece of the RM100,000. The first piece would go to the St. Columba's New Church building Fund. The next note would be used for taking a trip to you know where. The other piece would be allocated to some priests be they Roman catholics or Anglicans. Never ever forget the priests..think for a second, who would be around when one is dying..giving you the last sacrament or annointing you with oil. Okay,the other RM100,000/- I would spend on some 'poor' friends who are in dire need of taking a good break from their uchu..say,.take them to Fantasy Island,wherever that might be. Let them have a body spa and not worried about having to cook & get the uchu ready for school. The rest would be used for breakfast at 2020's or dinner at Tg Seafood or at Tamu,Saberkas on Fridays & Saturdays. How much do I have left now? Not much but at least I made some people happy. Say, if you Warren Buffett,Carlos Slim, Bill Gates,Lakshmi Mittal,etc happen to read my blog, please send me a cheque for RM1million so I can make some people & myself happy. It's not asking too much..not even a fraction of your wealth.

No comments: