Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tai burung covered car...




Ha..ha...ha.. (for Mirians) the next time you attend a function at Mega Hotel,think twice where to park the car. Last night,we attended the Zone 3 Women Fellowship Dinner held in aid of the Bishop's House at Mega Hotel. We reached the parking space in front of EON Bank (opposite Mega Hotel) about 6.30pm & we said,"Thank God" there're still 3 empty spaces left but we did wonder how come they were not filled since we arrived quite late. Ha..ha..ha..it was only after we came back from the dinner did we realise the reason why nobody took up those empty spaces. The tree that's infront of the bank is where all the city birds congregate & have fellowship at night. Like us,after every input there is bound to be some output..same goes to the birds. They really berak on my car & this morning before church service,I had to wash my car. My goodness,theyre already dried up..the tai,I mean..I had to use extra force to get rid of them.
So nya meh cerita aku ke pagi tu..balat endar Ini Andan kentut...(That's my story for today...it's raining & thundering outside.)

No comments: