Thursday, November 15, 2007

Millionaires' Row,Luak Bay

Mang sms(ed) me yesterday asking whether I'd done my homework,i.e. to snap pictures of Miri for her daughter,Kristen. You see, Kristen's been selected to spend 2 months in Spain under some Students' Exchange programme(something like that). Her mum said that she's required to do a presentation about life in M'sia,so that's where I come in,taking pictures which I haven't done successfully because my co-pilot doesn't really know how to 'click' my camera. I can't take photo and at the same time drive so, I have to wait until I can get somebody to drive while I take the pictures.
Ala Spanish villa..saw Ini orang putih having her siesta when I took this photo. (Top) 16 Nov

One of the mansions in Luak Bay.




This is just the fencing of the owner of 'that' hypermarket in Miri.


Playground a Taman Selera,Brighton Road.







A rundown wooden house.














Taman Selera







supposed to be Marriot Hotel taken by co-pilot










No comments: